WHO DOESN’T LOVE A GOOD ONE POT MEAL?
I love this recipe because you can use any type of pasta with just about any variation of vegetables but tomatoes are an absolute must!
One Pot Farmers’ Market Pasta
- 12 oz. pasta
- 2.5 cups grape tomatoes; halved
- 1 zucchini; cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 1 summer squash; cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 1 handful of broccoli florets; cut in half
- 2 cloves of garlic; minced
- 4 1/2 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of EVOO
- Salt & pepper to season
- Fresh basil
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Combine all ingredients, except for the cheese in a large pot. Add water and cover the pot until it comes to a boil. Uncover and stir frequently until the pasta is cooked to your liking.
- Toss the pasta with parmesan cheese and serve with fresh basil.
Inspired by The View From Great Island
What is your favorite one pot pasta recipe?